Theses pages can be used to visualize or to extract data from diseases surveillance run by the Sentinelles network, as published in our Weekly report.
Extract our data - Available tools
From the 8th of january, 2014, data of several indicators are only availble on an annual basis (cumulated incidence from week number 1 to 52/53 of each year).
Conditions for the use of our data and related media
Data, their representations (graph, tables, maps) available on our websites (http://www.sentiweb.fr and sub-domains, http://websenti.u707.jussieu.fr), and associated documents are property of INSERM and UPMC unless otherwise specified. Non-commercial use (media, educational, ...) is free under following conditions. Recent data (concerning less than 3 weeks in the past) is not authorized in another way than using text from our weekly report.
Condition for the use of our data :
- Do not modify data or the text commenting or interpreting those data
- Modify position of text or legends is possible if it is still readable on the image
- Souce must be cited as follow : réseau Sentinelles, INSERM, UPMC with a link to our website "http://www.sentiweb.fr".
Citing the Sentinelles' network
Please cite using the text : "réseau Sentinelles, INSERM/UPMC, http://www.sentiweb.fr". The website URL could be mentioned using a link on the citation in case of electronic document.
For a scientific article, you should have a look at our publication's list to find a publication close to your subject.
Historical papers about the "reseau Sentinelles" are, for example :
- Valleron AJ, Bouvet E, Garnerin P, Ménarès J, Heard I, Letrait S, Lefaucheux J. A computer network for the surveillance of communicable diseases: the French experiment. Am J Public Health. 1986. 76(11):1289-92
- Flahault A, Blanchon T, Dorléans Y, Toubiana L, Vibert JF, Valleron AJ. Virtual surveillance of communicable diseases: a 20-year experience in France. Stat Methods Med Res. 2006. 15(5):413-21